THE CURRENT CHALLENGES
- Lack for Adequate nutritious Food for on-going feeding program.
- Lack of funds to run the school effectively and efficiently (Stationery).
- Lack of funds to compensate Teachers and ancillary staff.
- Lack of funds to provide food hampers to disadvantaged children and their families.
- Lack of funds to run awareness seminars and counseling sessions.
- Lack of funds for Price giving and award ceremony.
- Lack of funds for educational trips and sporting exposure.
- The Trust urgently needs a vehicle/vehicles or funds to purchase the same to ferry Fifty(50) to Sixty(60) children to and from School on a daily basis.
- The Trust desperately needs computers, projectors portable computers computers for students and laptops for Administration office and Teaching staff.
- Special equipment for children with Autism & Dyslexia.
- More sets of text books to eliminate sharing especially under the COVID-19 GUIDLINES.
- Renovation of current School Buildings
- More single desks.
- One Administration Vehicle Preferably a Truck